Download BBC iPlayer Apk, V 188.8.131.52, from the link given and enjoy Live TV on your Android devices. The app is designed by Media AT, wholly owned subsidiary of the BBC. This means you can watch all of your favorite content from BBC live on your Android like News, Sports, Weather, Documentaries, TV shows, Movies etc live on your device or you can also download favorite stuff on your device via WiFi. BBC iPlayer download will allow you to stream the desired content using your cellular connection also but downloading is only limited to WiFi use only.
BBC iPlayer Description
BBC iPlayer is an entertainment app designed to watch live TV on your smartphones and Tablets. Watch Live sports, weather, News or any of your favorite content from BBc network on your smart devices and enjoy smooth streaming with lesser buffering issues. All you need is to have good WiFi or you can also use celluler connection to stream favorite TV programmes live on your devices. But it’s recommended to use WiFi to avoid any mobile data charges.
Android users can download BBC iPlayer app via BBC iPlayer Apk file that is available, for free, on Google play store to download on their Android devices. With BBC iPlayer download, you can catch up content on the past 30 days. Browse new channel pages, categories or keep track of programmes you love the most by adding them to your favorites. You can also cast the content to your TV using ChromeCast to watch favorite stuff on bigger screens.
To have better video streaming playback on Android, BBC media player app is needed to be installed seperately on your Androids, an app especially designed and available on Google play store. (We have also provided seperate download link for BBC media player below to download it instantly). BBC iPlayer will prompt you to install it on your first streaming, to remind you for an install.
BBC iPlayer Downloads
BBC iPlayer also allows you to download your favorite content to watch later. Android users using OS Ice Cream sandwich or above can download their favorite programme on their devices. These programmes will remain available to download for 30 days period after they are shown on TV and will be deleted. So you must keep an eye on the expiry date of each programme you download to make sure you never miss it. You can stream and download favorite content to watch for longer period. BBC iPlayer will always play the downloaded content without streaming it again so that you may continue to watch it wherever you are, without any buffering issue.
Permissions needed by BBC iPlayer app
BBC iPlayer app uses some standard Android permissions, defined by Google, that are asked to be allowed before installing the app.
- To store downloaded programmes, the app needs to modify or delete some of your USB content like photos, media or files after content reading of your USB storage.
- Device ID and Call information needed to ensure that the downloaded programme can only be played on the device that download them
- Prevent phone from sleeping required during downloading process that prevents the system from sleeping when the device is locked, so that the process may remain continue. Similarly when casting any programme via chromecast, the app prevents system from sleeping to avoid connection loosing with receiver.
- BBC iPlayer needs an access to the internet to download programmes, schedules and information about programmes and configuration, and to send usage statistics.
- Needs network connection to determine which type of connection is available before downloading. The downloading process is continued only with WiFi and paused or stopped when cellular connection is in use. Also to give better error description when the data isn’t available to be retrieved.
- Needs access to protected storage to determine space availability for downloads.
Features Of BBC iPlayer App
- Watch live TV Shows, News, Sports, Weather and much more.
- Catch up on the past 30 days and watch favorite content for longer.
- Watch live TV via Wi-Fi or cellular networks.
- Download favorite TV programmes to watch later (Android OS Ice Cream Sandwich and above)
- Browse Categories, new Channel pages and themed programme collections.
- Use Chromecast support to cast favorite content on TV screens.
- Share your Favourites across other devices with a BBC iD account.
- Access subtitles.
- Keep track of programmes you love to watch by adding them to favorites.
Download Links For BBC iPlayer Apk
BBC iPlayer apk is available to download, For free, on Google play store, however a direct downloading link is also provided foe instant downloading. You will also find the download link for BBC media player to download for better streaming.
Download link for BBC iPlayer app: Download Apk
Download link for BBC Media Player app: Download Apk
BBC iPlayer Apk requires Android 2.3 or above for it’s installing and is compatible with most of your devices. Download BBC iPlayer app and enjoy your favorite TV shows, News or sports. Feel free to share your experience with BBC iPlayer app by adding a comment below. We will be pleased to hear you.